Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

obsessing

CD20 still no O. I have one pee stick left and after that I am done with this month. It is making me crazy. I will take a deep, cleansing breath, cross my fingers that AF comes promptly, and start thinking about our next cycle.

I will not lament that we only have one more shot to get pg in 2008, or that we only have 7 more months to get pg so that I can be a mommy before the age of 30....even though I was only 26 when we started this journey. I will not cry next month when we reach our two year anniversary of TTC. I will also start reassuring myself that I will be able to get through Thanksgiving even with the dozen or so kids, 2 newborns and one pg belly that I will have to deal with.

My daily affirmation until Thanksgiving will be "This situation sucks, its unfair, no one really understands and will probably say insensitive things to you, but it is only one day, and you can handle it. It is okay if you cry and try not beat yourself up for feeling badly. I repeat, you CAN handle it."

5 comments:

April said...

and a little alcohol always helps a bit... :) and lots and lots of pie....

**hugs**

IVF Again! said...

Girl, I feel your pain. I'm around pregnant bellies all day. I teach at an elementary school with lots of young, married women. And the holidays...being around family members with precious little ones! It's not going to be easy. I'll just have to smile and then cry later.

I was just reading through your blog. Your a few steps ahead of me but I still understand how you feel. Best wishes!!! :)

Meinsideout said...

I hear you - I am going to turn 34 on the 29th...tick, tock, tick, tock!!

Stephanie said...

You are right on with the part where people say stupid and insensitive things. It is so frustrating. I hope that the day isn't too bad for you. Don't beat yourself up if you cry or feel sad, you are allowed to feel whatever you feel. ((HUGS)) Hang in there.

Leslee said...

Don't give up on this month... go out and buy another box of OPKs!!!

Leslee
babyattheend.blogspot.com