I have an official countdown for when my maternity leave begins. 7 full weeks of work and three partial weeks (yay for thanksgiving and december holidays!), and believe me, these weeks cannot go quickly enough. Work has just been wearing me out, mentally more so than physically at this point. And I am not naive enough to think that maternity leave with TWO newborns is gonna be easy, but I have been impatiently waiting for this day to come for years:)
I had an OB appointment today and he measured my fundal height -38 weeks!! I'm only 25 weeks, so that is 13 weeks ahead. He laughed and said I will be one of those people who top off around 50 by the end. I hope so! These two need to stay put and pack on the pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's nice to be able to count down until maternity leave. Do you have a date that you will go off work? I think 22 Jan will be my last day. Glad to hear that things are going well for you. x
Yay! I hope this count down goes fast for you and maternity leaves goes super slow!
I was just wondering what I'm measuring, so I'm glad you posted. I feel like I look about 38 weeks as well. I am quite nervous for how huge I'll be in 12 more weeks!!
I love reading your updates, because I am only a few weeks behind you... it helps me know what's coming ahead of me!
Post a Comment