Total Weight Gain? -8 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes, and thankfully I have great friends and family who have lent me theirs, I have only had to buy one pair of pants and two shirts!
Stretch Marks? Still none. A friend of mine gave me some Jojoba oil/body wash that I have been using. It's helped with the itching, and maybe is keeping away the stretch marks?
Sleep? still not so hot. DH is officially kicked out of the bed, I need all the space for me:)
Best Moment this week? Since I am still in awe of the movement, all the kicks and punches I've been getting. Last night I was all paranoid that I hadn't felt anything in a few hours, and right when I said that the little girl punched me in the diaphragm and I have never been happier about the pain:)
Food Cravings? Still none. Appetite is not the best, but I have been steadily gaining some of the weight back. I do eat an obscene amount of peanuts, though.
Sex? Boy & Girl!
Labor Signs? Hope not. The contractions are still going strong, but not getting any worse or changing in anyway that would cause alarm.
Belly Button? almost popped.
What I miss the most? Starting to miss being mobile and doing things for myself. I have a really hard time sitting and asking for people to wait on me, but it is becoming necessary.
What am I looking forward to the most? Getting the nursery started this weekend, and finally finishing our registry.Milestones? Almost at 24 weeks! Counting down the days until then.

5 comments:
Oh! It's so lovely to hear something good! I'm delighted everything's going well for you!
I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. You're almost at 24 weeks! Let us know how the nursery looks once you have started to set it up.
caroline-frominfertilitytobaby.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you're doing better! I hope those worrisome contractions settle down 'til the right time!
Can't wait to see your plans for the nursery! :)
hey there. :) i had no stretch marks....until my c-section. i still don't get it. before the section B looked at me and said, "you made it 34 weeks with twins and NO stretch marks"... when i got out of surgery i realized i was all messed up. ;) i have adhesive "burn" marks, the scar from the c-section, and some stretch marks on my low abdomen. i'm sure they'll lighten with time...but i thought i'd let you know it's a possibility. i had no idea. lol.
i used lush body cream throughout the pregnancy. but then again, i gained a lot more weight than you. :)
xoxo
btw: that was totally not meant to be a debbie downer type of comment. i feel like no one told me and i wish i would have known :)
i'm glad you're doing well. i can't believe how far along you are!! i want to see pics of the nursery! ;)
xoxo
Post a Comment