=BFN. I had to test, I just couldn't resist, and now I just want to crawl in bed and stay there till Monday. I am so sad.
I've been doing some serious thinking about where to go from here. DH's numbers are getting so much better, almost in the normal range, but it is still not working. I know we will do 2 more IUIs, but then what? IVF is just not an option for us financially. And with DH's better numbers I would not want to move to donor IUI, like we had talked about.
I just wish we something went our way for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh, no!! I am so very sorry. It looks like you've been on such a long road and there is still so much uncertainty. :( I'm hoping on of these next 2 IUI's will result in a pregnancy!!!!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Andrea - does Wisconsin have an infertility mandate? Like mass and some other states? Because if it does you can buy BCBS insurance in addition to your policy - I called about it and it will be like $400/month and after you hit the deductible of 500 ALL fertility treatments are covered...including ICSI and assisted hatching...
Also - most infertility centers also have payment plans that also include things like if you dont get pregnant with IVF after 3 you get all your money back..etc..did you look into any of this?
I know i dont know your financial situation but I thought I would share what I have found out in case..Good Luck!
nope-no mandate, no coverage, nada, zilch.
I am so sorry. I really feel for you. God luck for the next IUI. x
So sorry - ((HUGS))
(((hugs))) I'm sorry about your bfn.
Oh no.. I am so sorry to hear this. I wish I had something better to say. ((HUGS))
im sorry, andrea. :(
i know that each bfn hurts just as much as before, if not more.
i am hoping you have a positive test from one of the next two IUI's!!!
I just found your blog and wanted to let you know how sorry I am for this month not working out. We've been trying without one little blip for almost three years so I understand what you are going through. ((HUGS))
Andrea,
I'm so sorry you got another BFN!! This just sucks! I hate that it comes down to money. It's unfair and frustrating. I wish I could say or do something that would help you get your BFP! Hang in there, I'm thinking of you!
I'm sorry, Andrea. This sucks. I wish that IUIs came with better odds.
I am so sorry, hun...so SO sorry. Crawling under the covers sounds like heaven. Do what you need to do.
xoxo
i'm so sorry! I hope that you guys don't even need to get to ivf b/c you'll get a bfp before it comes to that. that's great that your dh's # are improving though!! maybe next time?
I'm so sorry for the BFN. Hang in there! Take it one cycle at a time... thinking about too far in the future can make you crazy!
Sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope that your husband's improving numbers bode well for the next IUI.
I'm sorry about your BFN. I hope you can find some supportive friends close by and not just those on the computer.
I think, I missed reading this in your blog but: why are you doing so many IUIs? Our doc said we could only do 3. They are about a 30% success rate. Then we had to move on to IVF.
Post a Comment