Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

IUI #3

That's right, third times a charm. Or at least I hope it is. DH's numbers were not very good today, only 6 mill and 30% motility post-wash. It was not nearly as painful as last time, which is good news.

So the dreaded 2ww begins. Fortunately if we are unsuccessful we will know well before the holidays and can take our time to be sad before spending 2 days straight with babies. And if my cycle behaves we would actually get one more shot before the new year (the next one would be like Dec 26 or 27). Though I will try very hard not to think of the NEXT one and just hope THIS one is it.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fingers crossed from you Andrea! Oh what a fantastic Christmas that would be!

Meinsideout said...

I am really hoping for you - congrats on making it through #3!

A Baby Peach said...

I am so excited and hopeful for you! Good luck!

Sam said...

Good luck!

April said...

arg. the dreaded 2ww.

thinking good thoughts! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers and really hoping that third time is indeed the charm!

Leslee said...

I hope this is it!!! Good luck :D

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope third time is a charm for you!!

stay busy during your 2ww. :)

FattyPants said...

The 2ww does blow. #3 was our lucky number, hope it is yours too.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Mine was today!